For many small and medium sized businesses, employing a full-time Finance Director is just not cost-effective. We can offer an alternative – a virtual Finance Director. You and your business get just the right level of advice and support tailored to your specific needs – at the right cost.
The service can encompass as little or as much as you require to achieve your goals, including:
- Attending Board meetings
- Offering strategic business planning
- Attending sales and management meetings
- Providing assistance on sales pricing and strategy
- Producing annual budgets and forecasts
- Developing and implement KPI reporting
- Liaising with shareholders, banks, auditors, HMRC and other government bodies
- Conducting a review of internal controls
- Maintaining cost control
- Proactive cash management
- Producing a year-end audit file and draft statutory accounts and liaison with your auditors
- Assess funding opportunities
- Carrying out due diligence work for acquisitions
- Advise on exit planning and business sale
Your Virtual Finance Director is constantly available to offer advice and support as and when you need it adapting to suit your changing needs.
Contact us now to see how we can make a real difference to your business.
© Broad Oak Finance 2015. Broad Oak Finance is the trading name of Broad Oak Partners Limited, registered in England and Wales (08423247)